The multimedia D-Series curved lecterns are designed to give a more rounded lectern appearance from the audience perspective. The lectern head has been designed so that the angled "data panel" and work surface can be built to any angle, if required. The "data panel" height has been set so that larger touch screens can be fitted.
Internals of the multimedia D-Series curved lectern are wide and deep enough to house 19 inch RU rack frames, with the option to fit RU rack stripping if required. All our D-Series multimedia curved lecterns have lockable/removable panels, ventilation slots, cable access and voids with various options such as external shelves and cut outs available.
The D-Series multimedia curved lectern is made to order allowing us to build your lectern in any colour or finish to suit your decor and room design.
The following features are standard amongst the whole Multimedia D-Series range.
1. Removable floor panel to allow access to cable pits.
2. Ventilation slots machined into sides for circulation.
3. Ventilation grills built into the top of the lectern.
4. Removable and lockable rear service panel.
5. Adjustable and removable shelves (locking cam shelf rest) and lockable front doors.